Friday 30 November 2012

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet home stone

Having at last finally got my shop up and running I am now trying to come up with ways of expanding my product line. Currently I am just offering digital prints of my work but I am keen to branch out.

I've been collecting stones of varying shapes and sizes for a while now with the aim of doing something lovely and creative with them. I finally got time the other week to sit down a create something. So here is my first piece of decorated stone. Please do let me know what you think of it!

 I think I will have to try working on some smaller scale things for my shop though as postage could work out to be expensive! So this one is currently living in my lounge by the fireplace.

Home Sweet Home was inked by hand using a combination of Posca and Sakura pens and coated with a clear matte varnish to finish.

1 comment: